SPX Jemaco HLK Series
Pressure Swing Desiccant Air Dryers
HLK Series presents traditional heatless drying technology. Using a simple timer based controller, these are designed to deliver maximum value to applications that operate at-or-near capacity. Automatic time controlled bed regeneration cycles offer consistent performance and economy of purchase.
• Consistent outlet pressure dew points Large desiccant beds produce, -40°C pressure dew point.
• Minimum purge air usage-saving the heat of adsorption maximizes the moisture holding capacity of the purge air, minimizing the amount required.
• Long desiccant life-beds sized to prevent fluidization plus slow and complete regeneration prevent desiccant movement and deterioration.
• Heavy duty purge exhaust muffler for quiet operation.
• Non-lubricated, soft seated control valves.
• Stainless steel supportscreens and air diffusers-filters out gross contaminants, protects valves.
• Furnished in cabinet for easy wall mounting completely assembled, piped and wired shipped with full charge of desiccant only hook-up of utilities is needed to operate.
• Vessels are constructed to meet the requirements of ASME cde, Section VIII, Division 1 and stamped (55 scfm larger)
|Model||Flow Capacity (NM3/min)||Dimension(mm)||Inlet / Outlet
Inquiry - SPX Jemaco HLK Series
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.