Chicago Pneumatic Oil-injected Screw Fixed Speed CPM5.5 - CPM50, Variable Speed Compressor CPMV10 - CPMV50, CPVS10 - CPVS50PM
Brand: Chicago Pneumatic
Category: Chicago Pneumatic Oil injected & Oil Free Compressor, Refrigerant Air Dryer, Ironman Piston Compressor 1.5hp - 15hp
FIXED SPEED: Noise level: 63 - 73 dB(A)
FAD: 9 - 113 l/s,
Power: 5.5 - 50hp, 4 - 37kW
Pressure: 7-10 bar
- Easy and user-friendly.
- Robust design, ready to operate in hard work conditions.
- Fast and easy maintenance, all consumables are easy to reach and maintain.
- Air-cooled & Water-cooled variants
VARIABLE SPEED: Noise level: 70-75 dB(A)
FAD: 13 - 107 l/s
Power: 10 - 50hp, 7.5 - 37kW
Pressure: 7 - 10 bar
- Inverter technology perfectly matches the airflow with the air demand saving energy cost up to 30% compared to fixed speed compressor.
- Highly efficient element ensures low energy consumption and long-term performance.
- User-friendly controller
Airflux Malaysia Sdn Bhd: No.30, Jalan Sepadu 25/123A,
Taman Perindustrial Axis, Seksyen 25,
40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Chicago Pneumatic rotary screw air compressors combine proven design with superior performance. We offer screw compressors ranging in size from 3.5 - 400 HP (2.6-298 kW), as well as both fixed speed and variable speed options. Our smaller models up to 30 HP (22 kW) are offered in both base mounted and tank mounted options, and are also offered with and without an integrated dryer.
Separate oil and air cooler for high-quality cooling. Perfect work at 460C ambient temperature.
Chicago Pneumatic in-house design
Guarantee the quality of compressed air and efficient operation.
High-Efficiency Air Filter
Low-pressure drop, less noise, and 99.9% removal efficiency at 3µm solid particles
- Automatic drain – ensures no air loss during condensate removal.
- Tropical thermostatic valve – for use in humid and hot conditions.
- High-efficiency air intake pre-filtration panel – avoids the dust entering the compression element, protecting internal components and extending the compressor lifetime.
- Refrigerant dryer – removes water condensate from the compressed air, minimizing the risk of product spoilage in your application.
ECO6i – integrated multiple compressor control for up to 6 compressors reduces system pressure and energy consumption.
- Water shut-off valve outside the canopy – for water-cooled machines.
- Oil pre-heater – guarantees a certain oil temperature in the oil vessel to avoid condensation.
Inquiry - Chicago Pneumatic Oil-injected Screw Fixed Speed CPM5.5 - CPM50, Variable Speed Compressor CPMV10 - CPMV50, CPVS10 - CPVS50PM