Chicago Pneumatic - Single Stage Cast Iron Compressors - IRONMAN 1hp - 15hp
Power Sizes: Single Stage 1hp - 15hp
FAD: CFM 6.7 - 75.9
Pressure Variant: 10 bar / 145
Reliability strong and robust pump
- Slow-turning, full cast-iron pumps designed for demanding application.
- Reliable cooling due to deep finned cylinder heads and big flywheel
Efficiency high efficient motor
- Highly efficient IP54 motor with copper windings guarantees reliable protection from dust, oil, and water.
User comfort integrated filter-regulator
- Single-phase models are delivered with integrated filter-regulator and quick couplings.
- Plug-and-Play solution.
Performance electrical cubicle
- All 15HP units equipped with protected electrical cubicle with YD start.
- Lower start current and improved reliability on high-performing units.
Mobility vessels on wheels
- Single-phase units have two-wheel and two feet.
- Three-phase units with tanks from 140L up to 270L are mounted on metal wheels.
- Stability and easy transportation.
Safety metal belt guard
- Full metal belt guard protects both operator and transmission belts.
- Safe operation in any conditions.
Spare parts & oil
- Original spare part kits and special oil for cast iron pistons working in heady duty condition.
- Easy to plan and perform service maintenance, longer unit lifetime.
- All units are fully compliant with local certification for motors and tanks (MOM, ASME & CE).
- Safety and peace of mind.
Chicago Pneumatic Piston Compressor Overview
Inquiry - Chicago Pneumatic - Single Stage Cast Iron Compressors - IRONMAN 1hp - 15hp
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.